2010-09-23

Juliette Binoche Shares Her Beauty Secrets

September 3, 2008


Actress Juliette Binoche shared her 5 best beauty secrets with Town & Country magazine. The beautiful actress revealed tips she uses to stay beautiful while juggling two children and her acting career.



1. Miracle Massages
“I believe in massage for its prevention benefits. Shiatsu is necessary in my life. I find it very soothing. I go to Su-Man Hsu, a fantastic London-based masseuse who comes often to Paris.“ $197/hour.

2. Morning Facials
“I love to do a morning facial massage in the shower. I’ll use Lancôme’s Renergie Intense Lift mask ($41) and spend at least five minutes doing real massage strokes.”

3. Christophe Robin Hair Products
Christophe Robin, the French brand, is my favorite, especially Shampooing au Germe de Blé ($45) and lavender oil (Huile a la Lavande, $45), which I use as an overnight mask because it nourishes and cures breaks.”

4. Waterproof Mascara
“I wear waterproof mascara – it keeps my lashes curling upward. I take it off with Lancôme’s Bi-Facial Double Action Eye Makeup Remover, $26.”

5. Smith’s Rosebud Salve
“My evening bag? Oh, it has practically nothing in it – my cell phone, Smith’s Rosebud Salve ($6), and Lancôme’s Le Lipstique in Bronzelle, $23.”